Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
A found phone horror gameSIMULACRA is a spiritual sequel to Sara Is Missing, the thrilling found-footage style horror game about finding a missing young woman by looking through her mobile phone.
"WINNER, Best Mobile Game" - Indie Prize USA 2018
“WINNER, Excellence in Storytelling” - International Mobile Game Awards SEA
"Simulacra expands upon its predecessor, Sara is Missing, experimenting even further with unsettling horror. And it succeeds."
9/10 - Pocket Gamer
You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It's up to you to piece it together.
About the Game:
SIMULACRA is an immersive narrative thriller using the interface of a mobile phone. Like all phones, you have messages, emails, gallery and all kinds of apps to look through. With a strong focus on realism, the game's characters are played by live actors and shot at real locations. Dive into Anna's life as you look at her private photos, go through her dating app or view her personal video logs.
- Explore a fully realised world through the lens of a mobile phone.
- Enjoy a unique gameplay experience through popular phone apps, including a dating app, a social media app and a web browser.
- An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
- Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
- Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category