Rating: 5.00 (Votes: 1)
BedrockTogether allows any Bedrock Edition server to show up as a LAN server on Xbox or PlayStation Minecraft and permits a simple connection!BedrockTogether allows any Bedrock Edition server to show up as a LAN server on Xbox or PlayStation clients running Minecraft Bedrock Edition and permits a simple connection without the use of DNS rerouting.
Realms and compatibility with Nintendo Switch are currently not supported while using BedrockTogether.
How to connect:
1. Enter your desired server IP and port.
2. Click the “Run” button.
3. Open Minecraft and navigate to the “Friends” tab.
4. Connect to the server using the LAN tab.
5. Close the BedrockTogether app after the client has joined the server.
Make sure that
1. Your gaming console and mobile device are connected to the same LAN network.
2. The “Visible to LAN Players” setting is turned ON in multiplayer settings.
3. Make sure that in the Settings > Privacy > Local Network, "BedrockTogether" has granted permission.
If you find any bugs, join the discord to report them in the #bugs channel:
https://discord.gg/3NxZEt8 or [email protected]
The application icon made by nataliagemel.pl
Disclaimer: BedrockTogether is a third-party application. BedrockTogether is not an endorsed extension of or affiliated with Minecraft, its creators or proprietors, Mojang AB, Xbox, or Xbox Live in any way.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 1 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category